What you will need:
- 1 white plastic trash bag per ghost
- 1 round balloon per ghost
- 1 rubber band per ghost
- black paint or permanent marker
- string or thin rope
What to do:
- blow up a balloon until it is as big as you would like the head of your ghost. (Don’t make it too bog because then it may pop.)
- Put the balloon in a plastic bag and situate it so that a corner of the bottom of the bag is at the top of the balloon.
- tie the bag just below the bottom of the balloon.
- Draw a face onto the balloon with your paint or marker. The bag should be tied tight enough so that the surface is shaped evenly with the balloon.
- Make a hole in the top of the bag (make sure you don’t get the balloon) just large enough to insert the rope or string. Tie the string tightly & hang from a tree branch.