What You Need:
- 10″ Square of White Fabric
- Plastic Clips
- 1″ White Pompoms
- White Cord
- Two 10mm Wiggle Eyes
- Tacky Glue
- Candy Corn
What To Do:
- Tie the center of a 12″ piece of white cord to a backpack clip.
- Cut a tiny hole just big enough to fit both ends of your cord in the middle of a 10″ square piece of white fabric. Feed both ends of the cord through the hole pushing fabric up to the clip.
- Put a dab of glue on your pompom.
- Put the pompom up inside the fabric, lining up the dab of glue with the cord knot.
- Run a bead of glue down each side of the pompom, pressing the cord along the glue.
- Tie the cord together at the bottom of the pompom.
- Let dry and trim.
- Cut another 12″ piece of cord. Tie it around the fabric, just under the pompom to make the ghost’s head.
- Glue on eyes and decorate with candy corn.